Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Tag as favorite
VB101 Test 9 Q13 and Q20
Shahd_6465
#1 Posted : Monday, June 28, 2021 4:39:56 AM

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
Q13: I don’t understand how only III is correct from the explanation in the back of the book. The author said “the problem with such images (referring to all the 3 things he talked about since he did not specify)is that they are unrelated to the product”.

Q20: I am so confused about this question because the explanation for ALL the answer choices indicates that they are wrong. Which one is correct and why?

Thanks
INSTR_Meaghan_74
#2 Posted : Friday, July 09, 2021 9:59:30 PM

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
For question 13, this is an inference question that asks you to decide which one is "commonly" considered provocative. Most people would not consider puppies and babies provocative... so thinking about what would be commonly considered, in our society.

For question 20, I don't understand the book explanation, but this is how I looked at the question. I chose answer D only because of eliminating the other choices and seeing this as the "best" of 4 really bad options. Since the passage mentioned that laws "have existed.... at one time or another" as well as "the disease model..... should not be punished" in lines 20-31, that was feeble evidence for choice D. Not a strong choice, but I outright eliminated A-C.