Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Tag as favorite
Pretty Bad Tech Issues
Ethan_3819
#1 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2019 5:29:33 AM

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
Hey there,

So I just completed my first "after class" physics question set and while completing the questions there weren't any problems. Unfortunately, once I went to review all the questions... things began to malfunction. When I click "view" next to the questions that I want to see, the page redirects to a seemingly random other wrong question that I had. For example, if I want to view Q. 31, the page redirects me to Question 8. When I click the "next question" or "previous question" buttons on the actual question/passage viewing page they don't send me to the next or previous question, it jumps to another random question and if I continue to click "next" it just continues to cycle like 3 questions. I've tried this on 3 different browsers to no avail.

To see if it was just the physics question set, I randomly filled in the 1st Biochem/bio after class set. I was almost done when on question #53 I got a INTERNAL SERVICE ERROR 500. I'm doing all this stuff at like 9:45PM, so are some of the servers down (I say this cause some of the questions take a while to load)?

Please help,

-Ethan
Glen_3715
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2019 6:18:41 PM

Groups:

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
Hi Ethan,

Thanks for your message.

Last week, our current server was experiencing technical problems, so we've since moved our After-Class Practice Sets to a new server.

The problem you were encountering should be resolved now.

Please try again and let us know if this is the case.