Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Tag as favorite
Altius Test Prep
kt330507
#1 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 3:36:59 PM

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
Hi,

I just finished writing a psych Altius practice test, and ran into a few topics that did not seem to be covered in our Prep 101 course (examples include Emile Durkheim's theories of social behaviour, Bobo's experiment, the Stanford Prison experiment, and the 3 types of temperament). It's possible that I missed these topics, but I went through the textbook and the workbook and was unable to locate them.

I'm writing my MCAT in 3 weeks and feel very comfortable with the information provided to us through this course, but now I'm worried that we might need to know more information! Any advice would be greatly appreciated: do we need to know the information I described above? Did I miss this material in the material provided to us in this course? If so if you could let me know where to look I'd really appreciate it. :)

Thank you for your time
glentiw
#2 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 6:50:19 PM

Groups:

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
The topics covered on the MCAT listed on pages i to ix in your Psyc/Soc Classroom Companion is the official list of what you need to know published by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC).

Passages and/or questions sometimes include a "new concept" but you will be provided with enough information about the new concept that you can apply your background knowledge to think your way through to the correct answer.

We have informed our Halifax Lead Instructor Chansey to get back to you on this.