Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Tag as favorite
AAMC exam 1
Lydia_5054
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 01, 2020 3:04:22 AM

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
2) im not getting how HSP110 WT transcript decreases as the T17 increases, since in table 1 it just shows an increase in T17 causes an increase in both mrna expression of 110 WT and E9

3) for this mutation, i understand that its only in cancerous cells but cancer could also be heritable, so couldn't this mutation be heritable as well? how do we know this is somatic mutation

5) couldn't the answer be either c or d aswell since it says it contains HSP110? c and d just seem more of a direct answer to me than B

41) does DNA affect/ is it responsible cell division? i know chromosomes split during mitosis so just wanted to be sure.

56) could you explain how the semi conservative works again, is it like the first round combined both isotopes, then the second round contained half of that isotope and half of the media it was in? and also what would happen lets say if it had 3 rounds of division instead of 2
INSTR_Katerina_102
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 04, 2020 10:12:06 PM

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
Hi Lydia,

I'm sorry but I do not have access to the AAMC practice questions.

If you could post in more detail what the question entails, or email me a screenshot at katerinadschwab@gmail.com, I can address these questions more completely.

Thanks!

Katt