Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Tag as favorite
Question pack
Alexander_6237
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 12, 2021 3:51:14 PM

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
I am having trouble finding where the question packs are for lecture homework. I have noticed that profs are referring to AAMC content but when I go there, I don't see how to select specific questions that are referred to in the pages that indicate what is for homework for each lecture. If you could [point me in the right direction, that would be greatly apreciated.
Anjali_5681
#2 Posted : Friday, May 14, 2021 4:43:22 PM

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
Hi Alexander,

Your homework for each class can be found on the Class Structure posted in Key Documents on the Student Portal, and on the first page of the Classroom Companion.

For example, for BioBiochem 1 the after-class homework is: SB: 33, 53, 54, 71--85, 88,
89, 91-96, After-Class Practice Set 1. On the BioBiochem Class Structure, you'll see that SB stands for AAMC Section Bank (Biological Sciences).

To access the questions:
1. Log into your AAMC PrepHub account, and under My Products select MCAT Official Prep Section Bank.
2. Select Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems and click Practice.
3. Once the respective SB is launched, you can scroll to the assigned homework questions using the left/right arrows at the top right (or using the left/right controls on your keyboard)

Let me know if this addresses your question.