Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Tag as favorite
Section Bank Videos
Andre_6028
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 30, 2021 2:06:30 AM

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
In the Med Reels, especially for the Biology explanations to the AAMC Section Bank the narrator says "this is a straight knowledge question" for a majority of the questions and doesn't really seem to explain any of the options. Is there another resource that is available to help understand why the choices are correct/incorrect in more detail?
INSTR_Molly_129
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 30, 2021 4:47:58 PM

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
Hey Andre,

I'm sorry to hear that you felt the videos were insufficient. I know that most (if not all) instructors want to help you succeed, and would happily answer any questions if you felt something was unclear and need additional information regarding the section banks. At the beginning of classes, they generally provide an email for contact. Otherwise, if you feel comfortable, you could post questions that you are not sure how it was solved on the forum here, and a subject expert from the Prep101 team will assist. Lastly, if you have a question about a specific topic or question in one of the resources, chances are, someone else in the community had asked, and you can try to look for an answer using the search option in the forums. We're here to support you and help you understand any questions that might be tricky!

Is there anything in particular that I can help you with today? Please feel free to let me know!

Cheers, and happy studying!

Molly