Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics |

Tag as favorite
Altius FL3 CARS
Nicole_5521
#1 Posted : Friday, July 02, 2021 10:44:26 PM

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
Hello,

For Q10 in the Altius FL3 CARS section, why is option B not an alternative explanation? I felt that social embarrassment is different than creating empathy. How is option B a weaker answer than option D?

For Q12, I'm confused why B is the stronger answer bc the last sentence in the first paragraph suggests that he needs to accept himself prior to accepting others, but B is suggesting the other way around (accepting others in order to accept the self).

Thanks!
INSTR_Meaghan_74
#2 Posted : Friday, July 09, 2021 10:21:43 PM

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
For question 10, the answer lies in the wording "alternative explanation".... answer B might be a statement of fact about group dance, but it doesn't provide an explanation for how it could improve patient socialization. Option choice D does give an alternative explanation, based on increased desire to socialize.

For question 12, of the answer choices, only B connects a group activity with self-acceptance, so it is the only answer that is responsive to the question. I don't think that contradicts the info in the passage - you can feel you belong to a group without accepting others. The sense of belonging, feeling valued, could lead to self-acceptance, which then allows you to accept others.

Hope that helps!
Meaghan